Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weather In Morocco In Early September Can Anyone Tell Me What The Weather Is Like In Spain, And Tnagier, Morocco Around Late December-early Janurary?

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Spain, and Tnagier, Morocco around late december-early Janurary? - weather in morocco in early september

I travel to Madrid, Spain for a holiday, the direction of Tangiers, Morocco on one or two days. Can you please tell me what time it is during the late December to early January. I'm from the Midwest United States for the cold does not bother me much, I'm also for heating. So please describe as much as possible. Thanks

1 comments:

IƱaki said...

In Madrid in December or January, very cold. In the vicinity of 0 degrees Celsius or minus a few degrees.

Post a Comment