Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lump On A Cows Throat Fish > What Have You Tried ?

Fish > what have you tried ? - lump on a cows throat

Hi Folks,

I had a good piece of red snapper last night

Oh, I'm happy for cod and plaice, but if you live in the Middle East, I had a couple of freshly caught fish that defies description
They were OK, otherwise I would not write them.

What happens with the monkfish, shark steaks, sardines, etc.?

They say that fish is good. Q But despite this, select a piece of beef or pork.

Any reflection on the topic?

Bob

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I'm a little bored and I only had the haddock and cod. I would try the bar, and the rainbow trout.

Tracey xxx

MyCatty said...

Fish Most fish is good - and a monk Gorg's really important - I love to crab meat - Caviar is to die - only fish that I do not like, is probably the salmon, smoked salmon, unless your - if not - mussels, anchovies, tuna, haddock, cod, bass, shrimp, etc. are all very nice!

AQUALUNG said...

Hot & Spicy steamed fish head (all) - Hunan Style

Baps . said...

I like fish, salmon is very nice as Mackerel, tuna and swordfish.

You should try to have fish once a week and try it another way, just to see what you want, try grilling, poaching, boiling or steaming and cooking fish with fresh herbs highly enjoyable

Anonymous said...

Shark and monks sardines tasted horrible and sick. However, many threads of good taste, such as salmon, cod, pike, etc.

Post a Comment