Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hard High Cervix What Are Your Experiences With A High And Hard Cervix Days After You Ovulated? Positive HPT?

What are your experiences with a high and hard cervix days after you ovulated? Positive HPT? - hard high cervix

I ovulate 4 or 5 days (I know) because of the time. I know that the cervix is deep and hard before FA. I regularly checked my position on the cervix and my cervix is high and heavy. My CM is light and is white and lotiony. That happened and then not get pregnant? What about the positive pregnancy test after the PC?

1 comments:

proudmam... said...

I was also confused, because my neck of the cycle is still high and difficult. 12dpo is still high, but it is smooth and soft. They say there's really no way to use the position of the cervix to see if you are pregnant. many women will be no change in the neck for days or weeks, made after a period of absence, but once some changes.
it sucks we can not say that she is pregnant before a cessation of menstruation. just trying to distract us from him and wait!

Post a Comment