Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pre Lit Palm Tree Can You Change Lights In A Pre Lit Tree?

Can you change Lights in a pre lit tree? - pre lit palm tree

Do you have difficulty replacing the bulbs in our pre-lit Christmas tree. We want to change from solid white, colored lights. The woman bought a replacement lamp for the production and we see that the light for a second and then burn to. They told me to check the tension, but I lost the user guide for our tree so I have no idea what the voltage. I tried searching my family tree online, but could not find a place or whatever the brand name "House of Joy" and is manufactured in China.

1 comments:

buttersc... said...

If you have colored lights, but do not want the trouble on the right side and change out the lamps, I suggest you have the bright spikes: http://www.christmasworld.com/christmas- ...
Simply put, lamp for your existing Mini White Light.

Post a Comment