Monday, December 21, 2009

Philips Dvdr Philips DVDR 5500 Scart Input?

Philips DVDR 5500 Scart input? - philips dvdr

I recently upgraded from a Philips DVD recorder, which is a new upscaling via HDMI.

The problem is that I have connected a Virgin Media box and the scart on the DVD, but not recgonise.
The manual that I need to work on Ariel So when they "tune" had the tuner of the DVD recorder to find the sign of the Virgin analouge Media.
My old DVD burner is directly from the SCART cable.

I had a quick look at the settings menu, but no joy.

any help would be appreciated ....

1 comments:

paulrb8 said...

Make sure the box is empty to the TV SCART "out" one to choose the other end of line 2 Scart AV2 or DVD recorder, you AV2, etc., on the Philips recorder is connected via the remote (source) line1/av1 TV line links should then be held beween HDMI reach recorder and HD TV.

Post a Comment